Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends and wasting time at work

I have some wonderful, thoughtful and loyal friends. I am beyond blessed in that department. It might due to the fact that if I know you, I automatically think you are my friend...my husband finds this odd. When it comes to my close friends, I usually end up giving them their own special nick name. I find it endearing, its a way I show my love in a way. Like when people in love use nicknames I guess. I usually end up shortening their name in some way, but sometimes it comes out of left field...like my brother...I call him Pablo, his name in no way can be tied to Pablo. I guess this is my substitue for rolling them in a ball and squeezing them everytime I see them.

On another note, I have been reading and following blogs like CRAZY!! Literally...I spent almost my entire 8 hour shift at work reading blogs. I got some great ideas and have BIG plans for my blog. Kind of excited! I hope to use my blog as encouragement to take part in things I love, instead of sitting on my butt or cleaning the apartment.

Here are some of my ideas:
1. Make a 101 in 1001 list
2. Share my current crafts
3. Share my new designs usning my fashion school skills
4. Share new ways to give and help others be aware of the world we live in
5. Embarrass my husband...wait...i mean...share my love for my CRAZY husband
6. Show my amazing thrift finds
7. Share my favorite recipes
8. Say things I don't know how to say out loud

Well...my 8 hour shift is almost over, that means I should hurry and make it look like I did something before the second shift comes in!!

No comments: